Mambino Organics Soothing Milk and Oat Bath, 4 Ounce by Mambino Organics at Best Choice Baby Monitor. MPN: MB1269-41W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Extra mild and especially for dry, itchy, irritated skin. Mambino organics soothing milk and oat bath promotes skin healing and moistures and softens delicate baby's skin. A baby's skin is super delicate; remember that less really is more for all infants under 6 months of age.HEALTHY LITTLE SKIN: This extra mild and botanical milky bath is made with natural colloidal oatmeal for dry, itchy and irritated skin, also moisturizing and nourishing milk for your precious little one from day one. Withou
Product Description & Reviews
Extra mild and especially for dry, itchy, irritated skin. Mambino organics soothing milk and oat bath promotes skin healing and moistures and softens delicate baby's skin. A baby's skin is super delicate; remember that less really is more for all infants under 6 months of age.
Features & Highlights
- HEALTHY LITTLE SKIN: This extra mild and botanical milky bath is made with natural colloidal oatmeal for dry, itchy and irritated skin, also moisturizing and nourishing milk for your precious little one from day one. Without any detergents, preservatives and dyes, it allows the skin to build immunity naturally, while soothing and nourishing your babys skin...think deluxe baby pampering.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Pour one to two scoops in warm bath water, allowing ingredients to dissolve and create a soothing milky bath. After bath follow up with Tippy Toes Calming Baby Oil or Babys Best Daily Essential Lotion. All infants under 6 months of age just need a few products so remember less really is more.
- SAFE AND PURE FOR EVERYONE: Mambino Organics products are designed for all skin types including the most sensitive skin. Each product is made with pure, certified organic plant oils, herb and flower extracts, without parabens, SLS or any synthetic preservatives, and without fragrances, emulsifiers and petroleum based ingredients.
- INGREDIENTS: avena sativa (organic oat) kernel flour, organic whole dry milk, zea mays (organic corn) starchrosa damascena (organic rose) petal powder, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower powder, chamomilla recutita (organic matricaria) flower powder
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Mambino Organics Soothing Milk and Oat Bath, 4 Ounce. Includes Colloidal Oatmeal soothes and promotes skin healing, Whole Milk moisturizes and protects delicate skin, Rose Petal powder softens and nourishes skin, Calendula powder great anti inflammatory benefits.
Health and Beauty
3.5 x 3 x 3.5 inches
3 x 3 x 3.4 inches
Have questions about this item (MB1269-41W), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mambino Organics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
While other diaper creams rely on zinc oxide as a main ingredient, S.W. Basics' 5-ingredient Diaper Cream is 100% natural and uses bentonite clay to soak up moisture without blocking or clogging the skin. Castor oil also dries up excess moisture, and...
mpn: 01BSH-16-R, ean: 0099600204338,
Erbaviva offers personal care products for every body. Erbaviva features pure, USDA Certified Organic ingredients that have been thoughtfully derived from nature. The expertly balanced formulas nourish the skin, using enriching botanicals, essential...
mpn: G1010, ean: 0039517732609,
For new born infants and up. Using only ingredients, green care baby wash and shampoo gently soothes the soft and sensitive skin of new-born infants, leaving them feeling moisturized and smelling fresh. Wash cream rinses easily and results in soft an...
mpn: 1386781-1, ean: 0843483098139,
Our Sebamed extra soft baby wash (13.5 fl oz / 400ml) is 100% soap and alkali free formulation. Its very mild wash-active compound is based on a sugar ten side complex offering high skin tolerance for the extra gentle daily cleansing of a newborn's d...